Venture Advisors Business Sales and Acquisitions facilitates the sale and acquisition of successful businesses of all types, with revenue from $1M to $30M, as well as owners preparing to sell in the future. Accordingly, we work with a wide range of clients:
Profile of Our Seller Clients:
- Entrepreneurs – often the founder of a business who wishes to sell his business and retire. In many cases they are not familiar with the sales process and depend upon us to get them the best price available to secure their future.
- Business Owners planning to sell in the future. They seek our advice on the value of their business and the steps that they can take to increase that value with the objective of selling at some point in the future.
- Corporates seeking to divest themselves of a division.
- Repeat Sellers – for whom we may have sold a business in the past. They’ve improved operations and cash flow and now seek our assistance in realizing a return on their investment through sale of the business.
Profile of Our Buyer Clients
- Individuals who wish to get control of their future through the purchase of their own business.
- Businesses who wish to grow through a strategic acquisition.
- Private Equity Groups seeking to add to their platform.
- Family Offices seeking high returns on their investments.
- Foreign Buyers – seeking acquisitions to support E2 or EB5 Visa applications.
- Investment Groups – seeking a high return for an investment without having to work full time in the business.
Profile of Our Valuation Clients
- We perform valuations of businesses that are preparing for a sale.
Profile of Our Value Enhancement Clients
- Business owners who have the time and commitment to enhance their business in preparation for sale within 1 – 2 years.
Our Clients have represented the following industries and business types:
Manufacturing: Plastic injection molding, stainless steel and sheet metal fabrication and assembly, precision machine shops, truck and motorcycle parts, garments, cosmetics, signs, furniture and hardwood flooring, upholstery, stage rigging systems, firearms and toys
Distribution: Aircraft parts, hardware, vitamins, electronic components, furniture, novelties, dishware and industrial products including bulk oil
Logistics: Trucking and warehousing
Recycling: Ferrous and non-ferrous metals, glass, plastic
Contractor Trades: Full commercial building and residential construction, remodelers, plumbing and electrical contractors, cell tower construction and maintenance, HVAC installation and service
Health: Diagnostic facilities, pharmacies, med spas and acupuncture practices
Services: Disaster remediation and restoration, commercial and residential cleaning, advertising and marketing, graphic design, mailing services, security firms, financial consulting, real estate appraisal, metal polishing, tutoring, auto maintenance, powder coating, aluminum anodizing, software design and a sound studio
Professional Services: Real estate brokerage and property management, real estate valuation
Food: Commercial and retail baking, catering and food manufacturing
Mainstreet: travel, clothing and accessories, restaurants, bars and night clubs, independent and franchised fast food, auto parts, sports equipment, florists, furniture, pets and accessories